After bug 25067 we found that this test file is failing with
# Failed test 'opac_bootstrap templates are translatable'
# at xt/author/translatable-templates.t line 91.
# Unknown action specified.
The original patches forgot to update this file.
However when we tried to adjust it, we found that those tests are never working.
Tried on 18.11.00 with a very ugly modified intranet-main.tt, the test was still passing.
No idea how we can make it display warnings and so hard to fix the expected behaviour.
I decided to remove it for now and see later if we need an updated test for the translate script.
See also 25067 comment 84
Signed-off-by: Jonathan Druart <email@example.com>