If the pref KohaAdminEmailAddress was not set correctly (invalid email)
and has been used to generate message, the message_queue table can contain
some messages that are not sent (pending) and will be processed each
time a new self-reg is done.
The PatronSelfRegistrationVerifyByEmail feature must send only the
notice we just generated, not the whole pending queue.
1. Do not apply the patches
2. Set KohaAdminEmailAddress to an invalid email (root@localhost for
3. Turn on PatronSelfRegistrationVerifyByEmail
4. Self-reg a patron
5. Boom (that must be fixed on a separate bug report)
6. Set KohaAdminEmailAddress to a valid email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
7. Self-reg a patron
8. Still Boom! (because it's processing the first invalid email)
9. Apply the patches, restart_all
10. Self-reg a patron
=> The email is sent!
Notice the change in DB, the first email is still there with status
"pending" and second email is sent!
QA: at step 10. TODO first email must be 'failed' (highlight in tests)
Signed-off-by: Martin Renvoize <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: Nick Clemens <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: Jonathan Druart <email@example.com>