HTML tags inside template toolkit directives are not allowed because of translation issues.
Add a filter that handles HTML tags.
Note you need to write quotes ' around the text you want displayed as a
- Apply patch
- Add [% USE HtmlTags %] to the top of a tt file
- Add something like [% 'My nice title' | $HtmlTags tag="h1" %] to the tt file
- Verify that in output 'My nice title' has h1 tags
- Change template directive to something like
[% 'My nice title' | $HtmlTags tag="h1" attributes='title="This is a nice title attribute"' %]
- Verify that title attribute displays in output (source code or tooltip on 'My nice title')
Notes: - Tests are planned for a second patch
- Update for Wiki coding guidelines
Signed-off-by: Alex Buckley <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: Brendan A Gallagher <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: Jonathan Druart <firstname.lastname@example.org>