This patch adds a 'Transfers to send' report to the circulation page
which displays items which have been triggered for transfer but not
marked as sent.
1) Setup a rotation plan and add some items to it as per the
2) Run the stockrotation cronjob with the --execute flag
3) Check that the expected items appear in the new 'Transfers to send'
4) Confirm that items marked with 'StockRotationAdvance' provide the
option to mark the item as 'In demand' (Which will cancel the
transfer and mark the item as in demand such that it will wait at the
current branch for an additional stage period before being
automatically picke for transfer again)
5) Setup a rotating collection
6) Trigger a collection transfer for the above collection
7) Check that the expected items appear in the new 'Transfers to send'
Signed-off-by: Kathleen Milne <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Bug 22569: (QA follow-up) Rename script to snake_case
As requested, we simply rename the script, and references to it, to use
snake_case to make it clearer.
Bug 22569: (QA follow-up) Rename branchesloop to libraries
Bug 22569: (QA follow-up) Fix indentation in template
Signed-off-by: Katrin Fischer <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: Jonathan Druart <firstname.lastname@example.org>