This patch removes code and markup related to an autocomplete input
field in the overdues report filter. The autocomplete was intended
to enable easy entry of patron attributes, but it's simpler to use a
The patch removes circ/ypattrodue-attr-search-authvalue.pl, which was
only used on this page and is now obsolete.
To test, apply the patch and create at least one patron attribute type
which is linked to an authorized value:
- Administration -> Authorized values -> New category
- Create a new category to test with
- Add multiple authorized values under this category
- Administration -> Patron attribute types -> New patron attribute
- Create an attribute which is linked to the authorized value
category you created AND which is marked "Searchable."
- Go to Circulation -> Overdues.
- In the sidebar filter you should see your patron attribute as an
option, styled as a Select2 dropdown.
- Clicking the dropdown should trigger a list of the authorized
values you created above.
- Test that the search field at the top of the list works correctly
to filter the results.
- Test that any repeatable attribute field can be cloned by clicking
the "Add" link, and that cloned fields can be removed using the
- Test that cloned fields remain in place after submitting the fitler
form, and that any selected entry in a Select2 widget is
Signed-off-by: David Nind <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: Martin Renvoize <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: Jonathan Druart <email@example.com>