Looking at invoice details, this makes the Adjustments Fund dropdown act
exactly like the Shipping Fund dropdown above, with a Show inactive
checkbox to help filter (by default) the inactive funds out of the list.
0) requires a database with inactive (old) funds along with active ones.
1) Go to invoice details page
2) Click "Add adjustment"
3) Open the drop down beside the Fund label, you should see EVERY fund in database.
4) Compare with behavior of Shipping fund dropdown above. Not every fund is listed there
5) Apply patch
6) Now behavior is the same, only active fund are listed by default.
7) click "Show inactive" checkbox and see all the funds in the dropdown.
Signed-off-by: Sonia BOUIS <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: Martin Renvoize <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: Jonathan Druart <firstname.lastname@example.org>