Kumara - predecessor to Koha
Não pode escolher mais do que 25 tópicos Os tópicos devem começar com uma letra ou um número, podem incluir traços ('-') e podem ter até 35 caracteres.
 
 

176 linhas
5.1 KiB

package C4::Accounts2; #asummes C4/Accounts2
#requires DBI.pm to be installed
#uses DBD:Pg
use strict;
require Exporter;
use DBI;
use C4::Database;
use C4::Stats;
use vars qw($VERSION @ISA @EXPORT @EXPORT_OK %EXPORT_TAGS);
# set the version for version checking
$VERSION = 0.01;
@ISA = qw(Exporter);
@EXPORT = qw(&recordpayment &fixaccounts &makepayment);
%EXPORT_TAGS = ( ); # eg: TAG => [ qw!name1 name2! ],
# your exported package globals go here,
# as well as any optionally exported functions
@EXPORT_OK = qw($Var1 %Hashit);
# non-exported package globals go here
use vars qw(@more $stuff);
# initalize package globals, first exported ones
my $Var1 = '';
my %Hashit = ();
# then the others (which are still accessible as $Some::Module::stuff)
my $stuff = '';
my @more = ();
# all file-scoped lexicals must be created before
# the functions below that use them.
# file-private lexicals go here
my $priv_var = '';
my %secret_hash = ();
# here's a file-private function as a closure,
# callable as &$priv_func; it cannot be prototyped.
my $priv_func = sub {
# stuff goes here.
};
# make all your functions, whether exported or not;
sub displayaccounts{
my ($env)=@_;
}
sub recordpayment{
#here we update both the accountoffsets and the account lines
my ($env,$bornumber,$data)=@_;
my $dbh=C4Connect;
my $updquery = "";
my $newamtos = 0;
my $accdata = "";
my $amountleft = $data;
# begin transaction
my $nextaccntno = getnextacctno($env,$bornumber,$dbh);
# get lines with outstanding amounts to offset
my $query = "select * from accountlines
where (borrowernumber = '$bornumber') and (amountoutstanding<>0)
order by date";
my $sth = $dbh->prepare($query);
$sth->execute;
# offset transactions
while (($accdata=$sth->fetchrow_hashref) and ($amountleft>0)){
if ($accdata->{'amountoutstanding'} < $amountleft) {
$newamtos = 0;
$amountleft = $amountleft - $accdata->{'amountoutstanding'};
} else {
$newamtos = $accdata->{'amountoutstanding'} - $amountleft;
$amountleft = 0;
}
my $thisacct = $accdata->{accountno};
$updquery = "update accountlines set amountoutstanding= '$newamtos'
where (borrowernumber = '$bornumber') and (accountno='$thisacct')";
my $usth = $dbh->prepare($updquery);
$usth->execute;
$usth->finish;
$updquery = "insert into accountoffsets
(borrowernumber, accountno, offsetaccount, offsetamount)
values ($bornumber,$accdata->{'accountno'},$nextaccntno,$newamtos)";
my $usth = $dbh->prepare($updquery);
$usth->execute;
$usth->finish;
}
# create new line
$updquery = "insert into accountlines
(borrowernumber, accountno,date,amount,description,accounttype,amountoutstanding)
values ($bornumber,$nextaccntno,now(),0-$data,'Payment,thanks',
'Pay',0-$amountleft)";
my $usth = $dbh->prepare($updquery);
$usth->execute;
$usth->finish;
UpdateStats($env,'branch','payment',$data);
$sth->finish;
$dbh->disconnect;
}
sub makepayment{
#here we update both the accountoffsets and the account lines
my ($bornumber,$accountno,$amount)=@_;
my $env;
my $dbh=C4Connect;
# begin transaction
my $nextaccntno = getnextacctno($env,$bornumber,$dbh);
my $newamtos=0;
my $updquery="Update accountlines set amountoutstanding=0 where
borrowernumber=$bornumber and accountno=$accountno";
my $sth=$dbh->prepare($updquery);
$sth->execute;
$sth->finish;
# print $updquery;
$updquery = "insert into accountoffsets
(borrowernumber, accountno, offsetaccount, offsetamount)
values ($bornumber,$accountno,$nextaccntno,$newamtos)";
my $usth = $dbh->prepare($updquery);
$usth->execute;
$usth->finish;
# create new line
my $payment=0-$amount;
$updquery = "insert into accountlines
(borrowernumber, accountno,date,amount,description,accounttype,amountoutstanding)
values ($bornumber,$nextaccntno,now(),$payment,'Payment,thanks', 'Pay',0)";
my $usth = $dbh->prepare($updquery);
$usth->execute;
$usth->finish;
UpdateStats($env,'branch','payment',$amount);
$sth->finish;
$dbh->disconnect;
}
sub getnextacctno {
my ($env,$bornumber,$dbh)=@_;
my $nextaccntno = 1;
my $query = "select * from accountlines
where (borrowernumber = '$bornumber')
order by accountno desc";
my $sth = $dbh->prepare($query);
$sth->execute;
if (my $accdata=$sth->fetchrow_hashref){
$nextaccntno = $accdata->{'accountno'} + 1;
}
$sth->finish;
return($nextaccntno);
}
sub fixaccounts {
my ($borrowernumber,$accountno,$amount)=@_;
my $dbh=C4Connect;
my $query="Select * from accountlines where borrowernumber=$borrowernumber
and accountno=$accountno";
my $sth=$dbh->prepare($query);
$sth->execute;
my $data=$sth->fetchrow_hashref;
my $diff=$amount-$data->{'amount'};
my $outstanding=$data->{'amountoutstanding'}+$diff;
$sth->finish;
$query="Update accountlines set amount='$amount',amountoutstanding='$outstanding' where
borrowernumber=$borrowernumber and accountno=$accountno";
$sth=$dbh->prepare($query);
# print $query;
$sth->execute;
$sth->finish;
$dbh->disconnect;
}
END { } # module clean-up code here (global destructor)